Employment Law - Senior Executives
Wildings' Employment Law solicitors have considerable experience in advising individual Senior Executives and Company Directors on all issues of Employment Law, across a broad range of industries.
If you are a senior executive or company director, at Wildings our employment law solicitors can advise you on all the aspects of your employment relationship, whether this is negotiating terms prior to the commencement of your employment to providing pragmatic solutions to any employment problems.
At Wilding Solicitors, our experienced employment law solicitors focus on offering strategic and practical advice, and this extends to company directors and senior executives too. Our employment law advice is focused on your objective and tailored to your requirements.
Our team can assist you with:
- Reviewing your Employment/Director Contract and negotiating new terms
- Advising Directors on their legal responsibilities
- Providing independent legal advice to Board Directors
- Advising Partners on their current positions
- Negotiating departure terms for directors and senior executives, and advising on their impact
- Assisting clients when moving jobs, whether as a team or on an individual basis
- Company Directors’ service agreements
- Post termination restrictions.
- Employment bonus, incentive schemes, remuneration packages and tax implications
If you would like a no obligation, free initial consultation either in person or over the telephone on any of these matters, then please call us on 0330 333 8797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.