Employment Law & HR Support
The Retain and Assure Scheme is designed to provide employers with complete peace of mind. For an annual or monthly subscription, our Employment Solicitors provide businesses with quality HR solutions and support on all aspect of employment law.
As an employer and business owner, you have a demanding role. So, when a HR or employment law issue arises, it can be costly if you are not properly prepared.
With the Retain and Assure Scheme, employers have unlimited telephone support from our specialist employment solicitors, meaning that if a problem does arise, our team is there to help protect your business from the outset.
How can the Retain and Assure Scheme Help your Business?
Far too often, law firms and HR consultancies take a ‘one size fits all’ approach to providing HR solutions and employment law support.
The Retain and Assure Scheme rejects this method entirely and allows employers to work with our team to build a product that works best for them.
As well as market-leading legal expenses insurance*, businesses of all sizes will benefit from:
- Unlimited telephone and email support from a specialist Employment Solicitor
- The drafting or updating of contracts of employment
- Bespoke Employee Handbooks
- The production of bespoke letters and documents. No templates, just the documents you need drafted by an Employment specialist
- An onsite visit and HR audit to review your employment law management services
- Unlimited access to training, newsletters and seminars on the latest employment law developments
- Employment Tribunal support*
- A health check conducted by health and safety experts along with practical advice on any actions required
*subject to terms and conditions
Developed by Employment Solicitors Neelam Afzal and Dippalli Naik, the Retain and Assure Scheme offers essential, cost-effective and bespoke protection for businesses.
Want more information about how the Retain and Assure Scheme could help to protect your business?
Prefer to speak over the phone?
Book your free, no obligation, consultation to discuss the Retain and Assure Scheme with our Employment Solicitors today. Freephone 0330 333 8797, request a callback or email email@example.com.