Health and Safety Solicitors services in Birmingham, Solicitors services in Manchester and Nationwide
Wildings work very closely with Health and Safety expert, Mr Tim Wild, who provides a full range of Health and Safety and Hygiene Services. Working alongside Tim allows us to offer our clients’ full H.R, Employment Law and Health & Safety requirements.
Tim is the Managing Director of Avon Safety Associates, which is a very established and reputable Health and Safety Consultancy. The team act as a “one stop shop” for all of an employer’s Health and Safety needs and they have experience in acting for a very diverse range and size of businesses – from small Owner Managed Businesses, right up to some of the most well known and diverse companies in the UK.
The team deals with the full range of services. These are:
- A complete Health and Safety Service.
- A complete Fire Safety Service.
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments (including Control of Substances, Hazardous to Health assessments).
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Employee Health and Safety and Food Hygiene Training.
- Employee Fire Safety Training.
- Health & Safety Audits/Inspections.
- Fire Risk Assessment Audits/Inspections.
- Safe Systems of Work.
- Food Hygiene and Catering Services.
- Hygiene Policies and Procedures.
- Food Hygiene Advice.
- Hygiene Inspections
- Disability Discrimination Access Surveys and Audits.
Some of the larger clients that Tim’s team is currently working with are:
- Three Counties Agricultural Society
- Hallfield School
- The Lillian Faithful Homes
If you would like to find out more about how Tim’s team can help you, then please call us on our Freephone 0330 333 8797 to talk and we will arrange for someone in the team to call you or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Tim’s team will not be able to provide you with specific advice on your matter, until you become a client, but they will give you an honest assessment on whether you would benefit from a follow up appointment. Please be reassured that everything you tell us will be treated in complete confidence.