Commerical Property Solicitors in Birmingham & Manchester
Managing and letting property, can be complicated, and as a landlord a number of legal responsibilities and concerns could arise.
Common issues faced by landlords:
- The need to issue notice to a tenant if a landlord wishes to cease letting the property and take possession
- You may encounter a tenant who is breaking various terms of their Tenancy Agreement and/or who is failing to pay rent on time or at all
- When letting property you need to register the rental deposit with a Tenancy Deposit scheme, and reach legal agreement before its release once the lease is terminated
- At some time while letting property, repairs will me necessary. There are legal protocols related to how this work is carried out, particularly if a tenant is in occupation
- Responsibility for carrying out repairs on the property can be unclear
- A tenant to whom you are letting property may have a dispute with a neighbour
- A Local Authority may become involved due to an issue with the property or tenant, and your rights and responsibilities in such cases can become confusing
Whatever the issues, our Commercial Property solicitors can assist and represent you to make sure letting property is a straightforward legal transaction.
If you would like a no obligation, free initial consultation either in person or over the telephone to discuss a Landlord’s responsibilities in more detail, then please call us on our Freephone 0330 333 8797 or email us at email@example.com.