If you have settled in the UK, your children can apply to join you. The children must be under the age of 18, they must not live a totally independent life and the parent who has settled in the UK must be able to prove they have the income to support them.

A child visa will not be granted if the individual is married or in a civil partnership or if they are not related to the parent as claimed. Our Immigration Solicitors would be happy to explain the full range of requirements to meet and considerations to make. Book a consultation to discuss a child visa application today.

As well as helping our clients with spouse, fiancé and child visa applications, our Immigration team can give you support and advice if your application has been rejected. When a loved one is refused entry clearance, getting the assistance of a specialist is vital.

Please book your free initial consultation to discuss visa applications with our Immigration team today. Freephone 0330 333 8797, request a callback or email info@wildings-solicitors.co.uk.