Birmingham, Manchester and Nationwide
Call Now/Back

Visa Applications

Spouse, Fiancé or Child Visa Applications

Imiigration Solicitors in Birmingham, Manchester & Nationwide

Moving to a new country is a big decision. As well as involving a great deal of excitement, the process can seem daunting. At Wildings Solicitors, our Immigration Solicitors specialise in helping our clients with different types of visa applications.

Whether giving you advice about the requirements of the visa, the necessary documents or assisting you with completing the application, our Immigration team can help.

Our Immigration Solicitors in Birmingham and Manchester can assist you with the following:

  • Spouse visas
  • Fiancé visas
  • Child dependent visas

Book your free initial consultation with our Immigration team for expert help and advice about a visa application. Request a callback, email or freephone 0330 333 8797 today.

Spouse Visa Applications

If you are already in the UK, a spouse visa will allow your husband, wife or civil partner to join you for a period of more than 6 months.

A spouse visa lasts around 33 months, you must be able to prove that your marriage or civil partnership is valid, intend to live with each other permanently and have earned a minimum income of £18,600. Our immigration team regularly assist clients with spouse visa applications. For more information about the requirements or the application process, book a free consultation with our specialists.

Fiancé Visa Applications

If you are settled in the UK and wish to get married to a partner from a non-EEA country, an application for a fiancé visa must be made. Unlike with a spouse visa, you are not required to prove you have lived with your partner when making the application. However, among other things, you must intend to live together and get married within a six-month period.

Successful applicants will be granted a 6-month visa in which to come to the UK and a marriage visa must be applied for once married. People who are on a Fiancé visa are not allowed to work. To hear about the full range of requirements, documentation and limitations involved with fiancé visas, book your free consultation with our Immigration solicitors in Birmingham or Manchester.

Child Dependent Visas

If you have settled in the UK, your children can apply to join you. The children must be under the age 18, they must not live a totally independent life and the parent who has settled in the UK must be able to prove they have the income to support them.

A child visa will not be granted if the individual married or in a civil partnership or if they are not related to the parent as claimed. Our Immigration Solicitors would be happy to explain the full range of requirements to meet and considerations to make. Book a consultation to discuss a child visa application today.

As well as helping our clients with spouse, fiancé and child visa applications, our Immigration team can give you support and advice is your application has been rejected. When a loved one is refused entry clearance, getting the assistance of a specialist is vital.

Freephone 0330 333 8797
Request a Call Back

Book your Initial Consultation

Book your free initial consultation to discuss visa applications with our Immigration team today. Freephone 0330 333 8797, request a callback or email


“I have been very impressed by the prompt and professional service that I received in obtaining a very quick payment on an old debt. I will most definitely be using your services again.” - Anonymous, Manchester, UK

“I had been trying for several months to recover a large amount of money from one of my customers. All of my communications were ignored, even when I threatened legal action. I was very impressed when you managed to secure a payment.” - Anonymous, Manchester, UK

“An excellent service. We instruct your commercial debt team, on all of our difficult and slow debt payments and the results are very successful. We can highly recommend the team to anyone that is finding it difficult to get paid.” - Anonymous, Manchester, UK